We provide care to children in a warm and friendly environment.
Craig A. Rechkemmer, DDS
“Dr. Craig” Rechkemmer has providing dental care for children for over 18 years. He earned both his BA in Biology and his Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees from the University of Missouri, Kansas City in May 2002. He spent six years on the Tooth Truck providing dental care to at-risk children in the Springfield area. He has earned several awards for this work, including the 2007 Missouri Dental Association’s Presidential Citation and a 2007 Greater Springfield Dental Society’s Dentist of the Year nomination.
In 2008, Dr. Craig joined the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock where he created a state-wide Dental Outreach program and provided care to children of all needs and abilities. After four years with the Children’s Hospital he has returned to Springfield in 2013 to create Little Grins Dental, where he provides care to children in a warm and friendly environment.
Awards and Achievements
- Arkansas State Dental Association’s “Presidential Coin”, 2011
- Greater Springfield Dental Society’s “Outstanding Contributions” award, 2008
- Missouri Dental Association’s “Presidential Citation”, 2007
- Greater Springfield Dental Society’s Missouri “Dentist of the Year” Nominee, 2007
- GO Magazine’s “GO Givers” award, 2007
- Springfield Business Journal’s “40 under 40” award, 2005
- ACAC “Caring about OACAC Head Start Children”, 2004, 2005
- OACAC Community Partner “Helping Hands 2004” award, 2004
- American Red Cross “Everyday Heroes” Nominee, 2003
- UMKC Weaver Award for Excellence in Periodontics and Prosthodontics, 2002
- UMKC Dental Student of the Year, 2000
- Valedictorian of Emergency Medical Technician class, 2001
Say hello to our friendly staff
Patient Care Coordinator
Lead Dental Assistant
Sarah Jo M.